Wood Warbler

Wood Warbler
Seeswood Pool 2008

Saturday 27 April 2013

26th April 2013

With a few days off work & the chance of a Brit tick up in Yorks (Rock Thrush) or the chance of photographing Nightingales in Lincs I opted for the latter (whilst the Rock Thrush is a cracking bird it was reported as distant & I for one would rather photograph birds than just add a tick in a book!!!)  Arrived at Whisby a little late in the day & a quick txt to Dean Eades had me pointing in the right direction (Cheers mate) After a 3hr wait the 1 bird jumped out of the undergrowth for about 20secs! I think an early morning visit will be on the cards when they seem to sing & show better!!





1 comment:

Max Silverman said...

I admire your patience Dave.Nice shots.It was a bit easier at Little Paxton pits a year or two ago.